All Cyprus companies, according to Cyprus Company and tax Laws must keep proper accountancy books and records, file annual tax returns and prepare audited financial statements. C. Samir & Co. LLC, through its affiliated company, ConnectedSky, can provide to its clients accountancy services of exceptionally high quality through highly trained, qualified and experienced accountancy professionals.
Audited financial statements must be submitted annually to the Income Tax Office. The audit must be carried out by an independent auditor authorised under Cyprus Law. Also, an Annual Return accompanied by a Greek translation of the financial statements must be filed with the Registrar of Companies, giving details of directors, shareholders and registered office address. C. Samir & Co. LLC is able to provide all kinds of audit services at exceptionally high standards through its affiliated audit firms.
Some of the main areas of experience offered by our firm are:
• Registration to the Income Tax and VAT Departments
• Registration to the VIES and INTRASTAT
• Preparation and submission of monthly, quarterly annual tax and VAT returns
• Communication with the tax office and statistical office or National Bank of Cyprus
• Management reporting
• Preparation of management financial statements
• Payroll services
• Human Resource and social security services
• Auditing and Reporting compliance in accordance with International Accounting and Auditing Standards
• Preparation and submission of Statutory Accounts to the relevant Government Authorities
• Presentation of Financial Statements to the directors and shareholders
For more in-depth information and/or advice please email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org