C. Samir & Co. LLC has a long experience in assisting clients with the setting up and running of a Cyprus company. A combination of a number of favorable factors has made Cyprus one of the most attractive places for businessmen across the globe for the registration of companies.
As of January 1, 2003 there is no longer a distinction between local companies and International Business Companies, following the new tax legislation which aims to conform with European Union law. With the new legislation, Cyprus maintains and enhances its competitiveness as an International Financial Centre. Having the lowest tax regime (10%) in the EU it becomes a stepping stone for investments to and from the EU.
Additionally, the exceptional, solid and favorable tax system of Cyprus is ideal for holding companies, trust companies, trading companies, and royalty companies. Also, due to the numerous double tax treaties that are in place between Cyprus and other countries, Cyprus companies can be used as finance vehicle companies in order to finance other corporate entities as well as for international investment schemes.
Some of the main areas of experience offered by our firm are:
• International tax planning and advice
• Tax opinions
• Advice on profit maximization through the double tax treaties currently in place between Cyprus and other countries
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• Tax planning for high net wealth individuals
• VAT advisory services
• Advice on income tax and social security aspects of international employee assignments
• Offshore tax planning
• Negotiation of tax rulings with the Cyprus Inland Revenue Authority
For more in-depth information and/or advice please email us directly on email@example.com